Connecting your database to our monitoring system is a relatively simple process. The are some requirements to be met before the connection.
Requirements for connecting the database to monitoring system
- Remote access to the database server
- Handover database documentation in the desired range (if the documentation is not available we can analyse the system and make one. It usually takes 2-3 days)
- The database must be able to send emails to one external address or there must be a web service application installed that allows downloading information to the monitoring system
Administrated database - handover steps
- Obtaining information about the database and the required level of service, availability, ...
- Creation of the offer
- After accepting the offer the documentation is handed over and the contract is signed
- Remote access is provided and tested onsite
- Getting knowledge about the environment and creating the missing documentation if there is not any
- Solving areas that prevent take-over of the responsibility or areas that arent't clear (privileges, inoperable or untested backup, ...)
- Installation of the monitoring system and the connection to our central DMS server
- Beginning of remote database management, taking of the responsibility