We have practical and many years experience with the administration of Oracle databases. We have administrated Oracle since version 7.3 and our database admins have alread been administrating over 1500 databases! We are able to provide any service for what is the database administrator resposible.
Areas of database administration
- Supervision of database availability
- Free space for data monitoring
- Monitoring and analysing database logs
- Managing user accounts and application user accounts
- Checking the server and database performance
- Database backup and restore checks
- Analysis poorly optimized SQL queries
- Design DB objects and their storage in the database
- Applying recommended patches
- Supervision over the database security settings
- Cooperation with the vendors or the application managers
- Long-term monitoring of resources and capacity planning
The complete database administration is done by remote administration .